Welcome to the Archemics Limited Website!
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE USE OF THE ARCHEMICS LIMITED (holder of Business Registration Card bearing No C07003964 (hereinafter “Archemics Limited”, “us”, “we”, or “our”) WEBSITE, AT https://www.archemics.mu (hereinafter “Archemics Limited website”, “the site” and/or “the website” respectively). These terms and conditions set forth the legally binding terms and conditions for your use of the site at https://www.archemics.mu . The information offered by or through the website is made available subject to these Terms and Conditions. By using the website, you agree to be bound by, and to comply with, these Terms and Conditions and any further terms & conditions that Archemics Limited may implement from time to time. Archemics Limited reserves the right to make changes to this site and these disclaimers, terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully, and should you have any questions or need to contact us, these are our contact details: Archemics Limited Tel: +230 249 3191 Bois Marchand, Terre Rouge, 21401, Mauritius Tel : + 230 249 3191 Fax : + 230 248 3682 Email : [email protected]
COPYRIGHT & INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
All contents (including the collection, arrangement and assembly thereof) included on this website, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, databases and software, is the property of Archemics Limited or its content suppliers and protected by Mauritian and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary laws. Without derogating from the above, Archemics Limited authorises you to view, copy, download to a local drive, print and distribute the content of this web site, or parts thereof, provided that:
1. Such content is used for information purposes only;
2. Such content is used for non-commercial purposes. You are expressly prohibited from incorporating any of the material from this web site in any other work, publication or web site of your own or belonging to another.
3. Any reproduction of material from this web site or portion thereof must include this notice in its entirety.
4. No mention is made of the Archemics Limited website on any other website, or link set up connecting this website with any other website, without the prior written consent of Archemics Limited.
LINKS AND FRAMING
You may not use our company logo or other proprietary graphic to link to this Site without the express written permission of Archemics Limited. Further, you may not frame any trademark, logo or other proprietary information, including the images, content, without our express written consent. We make no claim or representation regarding, and accept no responsibility for, directly or indirectly, the quality, content, nature or reliability of third-party websites accessible by hyperlink from the Site, or websites linking to the Site. Such sites are not under savings; loss of goodwill or reputation; or loss or damage which was not reasonably foreseeable, suffered or incurred arising out of or in connection with your use of this website and/or these terms and conditions. The limitations of liability herein shall be to the benefit of any and all other entity/ies within the Harel Mallac Group for which, the Company is processing personal data.
While every effort is made to update the information on this site regularly and to offer the most current, correct and clearly expressed information possible, there may be instances where such information proves inaccurate or incomplete. Before placing any reliance on the data and information provided on this site please consult Archemics Limited directly or approach your own professional advisors. You should take all reasonable steps to ensure and verify the accuracy of the contents, data and information obtained from this site, and you are advised to consult such third party advisors, whether they be tax advisors, lawyers, accountants or specialists in any international and national matters.
Information contained in any e-mail message and all/any attachments thereto from Archemics Limited may contain both confidential and private information intended for a specific addressee and sent for a specific purpose. If you are not the addressee you must not disclose, copy, distribute or take any action based on the contents hereof. You are to inform the sender immediately and destroy all copies hereof. Any copying, publication or disclosure of this message, or part thereof, in any form whatsoever, without the sender’s express written consent, is prohibited. Neither Archemics Limited the sender of this e-mail or any other representative of Archemics Limited will be liable for any loss, damage, or expense of whatever nature resulting directly or indirectly from this e-mail. The views and opinions expressed or implied by the sender in this e-mail do not necessarily express the views and opinions of Archemics Limited and do not constitute a guarantee or proof of the facts mentioned herein. No employee or intermediary is authorized to conclude a binding agreement on behalf of company by e-mail without the express written confirmation by a duly authorized representative of Archemics Limited.
VIOLATION AND WAIVER
Should you breach these Terms and Conditions and/or any other rights of Archemics Limited, Archemics Limited reserves the right to pursue any and all legal and/or equitable remedies against you. If it should fail to enforce any right or provision in these Terms and Conditions, you agree that this failure does not constitute a waiver of such right or provision or of any other rights or provisions in these Terms and Conditions. If a court should find that one or more rights or provisions set forth in these Terms and Conditions are invalid, you agree that the remainder of the Terms and Conditions shall be enforceable and that, to the extent permitted by law, the court shall give the control of our company and we shall not be responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any review, changes or updates to such sites. You hereby acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of such external websites or resources, its content, including, without limitation, any link contained in such content, or any changes or updates to such content. If you decide to access links to third-party websites, you do so at your own risk. Any concerns regarding any external link should be directed to the relevant site administrator or web master.
The information, content, services, products and materials published on this web site, including without limitation, text, graphics and links are provided on an “as is” basis. Archemics Limited makes no representations or warranties of any kind whatsoever express or implied, as to the operation of this website or the accuracy, correctness or completeness of the information, contents, materials, or products included on this website. Without limiting the generality of the aforegoing:
1. Archemics Limited does not warrant that this website, will be error free, or will meet any particular criteria of accuracy, completeness or reliability of information, performance or quality; and
2. Whilst Archemics Limited has taken reasonable measures to ensure the integrity of this website and its contents, no warranty, whether express or implied, is given that any files, downloads or applications available via this website are free of viruses, Trojans, time-locks or any other date or code which has the ability to corrupt or affect the operation of your system.
3. Also, we accept no liability in respect of losses or damages arising out of changes made to the content of this website by unauthorised third parties.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
In no event shall Archemics Limited and/or its suppliers be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special and/or consequential damages arising out of or in any way connected with the use of this website. Such limitation shall also apply with respect to damages resulting from the inability to use this website, loss of data, viruses, the operational failure of this web site, or for any information, data, products, and services obtained through this website, or otherwise arising out of the use of this website, whether based on contract, tortious, strict liability or otherwise, even if Archemics Limited and/or any of its suppliers has been advised of the possibility of damages, and regardless of the conduct, whether act or omission, of Archemics Limited, its directors, employees, agents, associates or any person anyway connected with Archemics Limited. If the website contains statements or information which relate to projections, plans or objectives or future economic performance, you should be aware that these projections are only predictions and that actual events or results may differ materially. Archemics Limited accepts no liability however caused (to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law) arising out of the use of or access to this website (which includes without limitation) any errors or omissions contained in this website or if the website is unavailable and we shall not be liable for any direct and/or indirect: economic losses (including without limitation loss of revenues, data, profits, contracts, use, opportunity, business or anticipated effect to the parties’ intentions, as reflected in any such right or provision that has been declared invalid or unenforceable.
Archemics Limited reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms and Conditions by posting the updated terms on the Site. Your continued use of the Site after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms and Conditions. Please review these Terms and Conditions periodically for changes. If you do not agree to any of these Terms and Conditions and/or any changes to these Terms and Conditions, refrain from using, accessing or continuing to access the Site immediately. The Proprietor of the Site may assign its rights and duties under these Terms and Conditions to any party at any time without notice to you.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Archemics Limited is dedicated to providing the highest quality of service to its users. If you have any concerns about material/content which appears our Website, please write to us or send to us an email.
E-COMMERCE TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Your order with us constitutes your offer to purchase the products listed in the order, for the prices detailed therein.
- By submitting an order, you irrevocably warrant that the personal data and information being submitted are true and accurate and that you are lawfully authorized (including aged 18 years or more) to complete the said offer and purchase, if your offer is accepted by us.
- Submission of your order does not automatically constitute acceptance of your order on our part. Confirmation of your order will be subject to availability of stock, the personal data and information that you have submitted being true and accurate etc.
- Any acceptance of your order will be confirmed to you in writing as soon as possible.
- Whilst we do our best to honour orders placed by our customers, we reserve the right (without need for justification) to decline (whether the whole or in part) such orders or propose modifications thereto.
- We also reserve the right to impose a minimum purchase amount for any one order before we are able to consider and/or confirm any order.
- Where a product is not available, we reserve the right to propose a similar or equivalent product.
- It is forbidden for you to assign, whether the whole or in part, any order (whether confirmed or not) that you have placed with us.
- Whilst we do our best to deliver within three (3) working days upon confirmation of an order, we shall not be liable for any late delivery. You shall be notified of any change in expected delivery times
- Delivery shall be completed and confirmed when you sign the delivery note and/or invoice and take possession of the goods delivered. No cancellation and/or refunds will be allowed after delivery.
- Payment shall be processed and debited prior to delivery. In the event of unsuccessful payment, we shall be entitled to cancel your order.
- We cannot be liable for any failure or delay in delivery due to force majeure, which includes for these purposes, cyclone class 3 or above, torrential rain declared by the Government. We may choose to limit delivery of purchases made through our e-shop to inland delivery only or delivery at locations within a certain radius of our office(s). Please note that our deliveries are limited to Mauritius mainland only (excluding Rodrigues).
- Our standard delivery charge is Rs.250/- per order. For each order exceeding a total purchase price of Rs.2000/-, delivery shall be free of charge (subject to our right to charge additional delivery charges as mentioned below).
Refund and/or Cancellation Policy
- You shall be entitled to cancel any order prior to delivery only where the goods are found to be damaged, tampered with and/or not as ordered when they arrive for delivery. In the event of such cancellation by you, Aany purchase price paid in respect of duly authorized cancelled orders, will be refunded without interest or if you agree, you will receive a gift voucher for future purchases for the equivalent amount of the refund amount. You may alternatively agree for us to replace the defective items or erroneous order, in which case, delivery shall be done free of delivery charges. Our liability of any nature whatsoever (whether direct and/or indirect, consequential etc.) in respect of any goods sold shall, to the fullest extent permitted by law and all intents and purposes, be limited to the agreed purchase price of those concerned goods only.
- Where you refuse delivery without the right to do so, or we (or our transporter) have been unable to reasonably effect delivery due to incorrect address or unattended premises, we reserve the right to cancel the sale and dispose of the said goods as we deem fit as of right without need for any formality and/or to claim from you (additional) delivery charges.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of Mauritius. By submitting your order to us, you irrevocably agree to the present terms and conditions and to abide by same. You also confirm having read and understood our privacy notice.
Enjoy visiting our Website!